Practice Manager – Dermatology
May 9, 2019 /
We are looking for a full-time Dermatology Practice Manager for our Raleigh locations!
The Practice Manager serves to support day-to-day operations through leading the office staff and supervising various office processes. Duties of this position consist of overseeing team members while also leading various department functions including patient flow, cash management, front desk operations, care coordination and authorization management, patient registration, check in/out procedures, and revenue cycle functions.
- Manage, lead and develop office staff
- Develop staffing plans to maximize use of resources per budget
- Interview and take part in the selection process of new team members in cooperation with Regional Director
- Onboard, train, and assist new team members
- Coach and counsel team members on performance daily and through performance reviews
- Develop team goals in collaboration with the Clinical Supervisor and create action plans to motivate the team to achieve those goals
- Lead by example through demonstrating an excellent patient service experience and an “all hands-on deck” work mentality
- Manage and track PTO, absenteeism, and documents as required while partnering with Human Resources as appropriate
- Work closely with other Practice Managers and the Regional Director on process improvement initiatives
- Attend and contribute to monthly managers meeting