Patient Service Representative- Ballantyne
April 23, 2019 /
Sona Dermatology and MedSpa is looking for a new Patient Service Representative in our Ballantyne office!
The PSR provides exceptional customer service while being the first to interface with the client either on the phone or as clients enter the center with a prompt, warm and professional greeting. The PSR performs various office clerical duties such as reviewing client insurance eligibility, updating client information, process co-payment and schedule appointments as needed.
This position offers uncapped bonus potential, career advancement opportunity, and free or reduced cost treatments.
- Act as primary receptionist – always puts the client first. Greets promptly, follows up and interacts in a positive manner. Relates and interacts in a positive manner.
- Maintains reception area and waiting room
- Verifies insurance eligibility, provide necessary forms to new patients, updates information on existing patients, reviews for accuracy and scans/copies all insurance cards.
- Notifies the clinical staff when the patient is ready
- Monitors waiting room and updates clients on wait times on a consistent basis; Monitor client flow and adjust nurse scheduling assignments as needed