Director of Marketing
April 3, 2019 /
The Director of Marketing will lead all marketing initiatives to ensure that all campaigns, events, digital strategies, promotions, and lead generation is executed efficiently and effectively. This role will oversee the internal Marketing team and external vendors to develop new marketing events and campaigns, continuing the department’s focus on innovation and continuous improvement. The Director of Marketing will collaborate with all members of the senior leadership team, as well as staff in each Sona Dermatology and MedSpa location. Offers a unique opportunity to be part of a consumer focused, healthcare organization’s vision of promoting healthy skin and confidence for life.
- Direct marketing and branding strategy to support company goals, specifically to meet cosmetic lead generation targets and dermatology patient access targets
- Generate awareness of dermatology services in the community through digital initiatives, direct mail, print advertising, sponsorships, social media and events. Convert that awareness into appointments and lasting patient relationships
- Grow and develop physician liaison program to support referrals from physicians and other healthcare providers
- Oversee and support digital and traditional advertising initiatives for cosmetic and medical services
- Oversee SEO program to refine keyword strategies, linking, long-format content initiatives and improve domain authority
- Research and pilot new marketing channels for lead generation and dermatology patient awareness
- Set strategic direction for and oversee daily operations of a six-person internal marketing team
- Manage company website(s) and landing pages in partnership with Digital Marketing Manager
- Maintain strategic vendor relationships including agencies, graphic designers, media partners, technology and product manufacturers, etc.
- Multi-site management – 20 locations across the southeast